(276) 322-3448 (Office)
(276) 322-3440 (Fax)
Us 460, Bluefield, Va
Southern Charm On 7+ Acres!
3 Story Custom Townhouse!
John Nash Boulevard!
3 Floors With A View!
Brick Ranch In Windwood!
Drastic Reduction! Springville Wooded Privacy!
Retail And Extended Stay!
6 Acres With Mountain Views!
Bluefield, Va Industrial Park
Historic Tazewell, Va! New Price!
Convenience Store, Gas Pumps, And Storage Units!
Gun Club Road
Brick Ranch With 3 Acres!
2.8 Acres In Bluefield, Va!
13 Acres On East River Mountain!
41 Acres In Tazewell County, Va!
City Lights In Welch, Wv!
In The Heart Of Princeton, Wv
117 Acres Of Farmland!
3 Acres With Charming Ranch! Drastic Reduction!
Brick Ranch With
$8,000 Back At Closing To Buyer!
Patio Home With View!
Abbs Valley Acreage!
B & B Or Single Family!
Private Farmhouse With 1.9 Acres!
5 Acres In Town!
U S 460 In Bluefield, Va
Tazewell County Ranch!
Springville! On Us 460!
30 Acres In Atv Country!
Doublewide In Historic Pocahontas!
Residential Lot In Hickory Hills!
Commercial Corner Lot!
Historic Welch, Wv
Residential Lot In Bluefield, Va!
I am Eddie Pauley the owner, broker, and auctioneer of Regency Real Estate and Auction Company in Bluefield, Virginia. I have over 35 years experience in real estate and commercial property sales plus, 34 years experience in auctions including personal property, antiques, estate and business liquidations.
Winner of Bluefield Daily Telegraph's "Readers' Choice Award for Best Auctioneer" , 8 years in a row!
- Graduate of Southwest Virginia Community College
- Graduate of Mosley-Flint School of Real Estate
- Graduate of Tyree School of Real Estate
- Graduate of Mendenhall School of Auctioneering
- WV Real Estate Courses
- Antique Courses, Indiana University
- Certified Appraisers Guild of America
- Auctioneer since 1982, licensed in Virginia and West Virginia
- Real Estate agent since 1984, licensed in Virginia and West Virginia
- State of Virginia Certified Journeyman Machinist with 16 years experience as machinist and tool & dye worker.
- 1995 State of Virginia Economic Development Volunteer of the Year Award ( This was awarded for the most sales of Commercial property that employed additional people in Virginia)
- 2006 Bluefield College Volunteer Of The Year (Awarded for support and service to the school
- Served four years on the Board of Directors of the Mercer County Board of Realtors
- Member of Certified Appraiser Guild of America
- Virginia Association of Auctioneers
- West Virginia Association of Auctioneers
- National Association of Auctioneers
- West Virginia Association of REALTORS
- Mercer-Tazewell County Board of Realtors
Southwest Virginia Association of REALTORS
- Sales Executive Club
- Certified Residential Specialist